Use Autodesk SketchBook Motion to add animation to an existing image, by importing the image, then drawing the components that will be animated, and placing them on different layers. You can also draw something from scratch, then draw the animated components on separate layers.
How do you move things in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you navigate in SketchBook?
On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook. I love this, cause you can do everything with only one button.
How do I move in Autodesk?
Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies . In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Move Along Ray .
Which software is best for animation?
The best animation software in 2021
- Moho Pro. The best animation software for Mac is a powerful rigging tool. …
- CelAction2D. The best professional animation software for Windows. …
- Procreate. The best animation software for iPad. …
- Autodesk Maya. …
- Cartoon Animator 4. …
- Adobe Character Animator. …
- Clip Studio Paint. …
- Adobe Animate.
What is the best animation software for free?
10 Best Free Animation Software Program to Make Marketing Videos in 2021
- 1 Animaker.
- 2 Blender.
- 3 K-3D.
- 4 OpenToonz.
- 5 Pencil2D Animation.
- 6 Plastic Animation Paper.
- 7 Powtoon.
- 8 Stykz.