How do I select and fill in paint?
Fill a selection or layer with color
- Choose a foreground or background color. …
- Select the area you want to fill. …
- Choose Edit > Fill to fill the selection or layer. …
- In the Fill dialog box, choose one of the following options for Use, or select a custom pattern: …
- Specify the blending mode and opacity for the paint.
What action does the Paint Bucket tool perform?
The Paint Bucket is used to fill an area with single specific color or hue. Position the cursor over the area to be filled and click with the Left mouse button to fill with the Primary color. Use the Right mouse button to fill the area with the Secondary color.
What is selection source in Paint Tool SAI?
The “selection source” is a set of options to choose which you would select from, that is, if you choose “select from working layer” the select tool would only work on which area you are on.
How do I recolor an image in paint?
Recolor a Picture
- Click the picture whose color you want to change.
- Click the Format tab under Picture Tools.
- Click the Color button. Click to view larger image.
- Click one of the Color options. Recolor. Click an option to apply a color type: No Recolor. Click this option to remove a previous recolor. Grayscale.