How do I cut out a background in Procreate?
In Procreate, the easiest way to cut out the background is to use the eraser tool to erase off and cut out the background you do not want. When erasing the background first crop the image as close as possible, so you have less background to erase.
How do you split things in Procreate?
You could use the iPad’s split view multitasking feature to do this. For example, if your original image is saved to Photos, open Procreate then swipe left from the right hand edge of the iPad screen and open Photos as the secondary app on the right side of the screen.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
Can you have multiple Artboards in Procreate?
Just open Procreate and Photos side by side and drag the layers you need to Photos. They’ll export as PNG. You can export single layers or grab a bunch of them and drop them all in one motion.
How do I open two windows on iPad pro?
How to use Split View:
- Open an app.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
- On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, then drag it off the dock to the left or right edge of the screen.