Make a transparent background (a checkered pattern) to a white background. Go to “View” in the menu bar, and uncheck “Transparent Background”( 1 ). Once “Transparent Background” is unchecked, “Background Color” option is available to select. If you specify a color, it will become the background color.。
How do I make an image transparent in Firealpaca?
Conver white to transparent on scanned images
- Select the layer with the scanned image.
- Menu > Select > Create Selection from Layer / Brightness.
- Create a new layer.
- Select black color (or any color you want for the new line)
- Menu > Layer > Fill.
- Hide or delete the original layer.
How do I make a JPEG background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How can I make an image transparent?
Make part of a picture transparent
- Click the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Recolor.
- Click Set Transparent Color, and then click the color in the picture or image that you want to make transparent. Notes: