Select Edit > Preferences > the Factory Defaults tab, for Reset Brush Palette and Library, tap Reset.
How do you reset the brushes in Autodesk SketchBook?
Resetting a brush icon in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Brush Palette or Brush Library, double-tap the brush with the icon you want to reset. This opens Brush Properties.
- In Brush Properties, tap the brush icon.
- From the menu below all the icon, tap Reset to default.
How do I delete a brush from SketchBook?
Deleting a brush set in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the Brush Library, tap the brush set you want to delete.
- Tap-hold and select. Delete Brush Set. The set is removed from the library. The only way to retrieve the brush set is to have it saved somewhere else (see Exporting a brush set).
How do I restart AutoCAD on Windows?
AutoCAD for Windows
- Windows 10: Start > AutoCAD 20xx > Reset Settings To Default.
- Windows 7: Start > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 20xx > Reset Settings To Default.
Can you open a PDF in SketchBook?
You can use the free service at ConvertPDF. Today to convert your PDF files into any of the Sketchbook import formats.
How do I make my brush smaller in Autodesk Sketchbook?
Resizing a brush with the Brush Puck
Hold down the B key or tap while in the puck and drag to the right to increase a brush’s size or left to decrease it. To change brush size and opacity with the puck, in Edit > Preferences > Brush, select Change both brush size and opacity and tap OK.
How do you erase in the sketchbook app?
For Free users,
- Select and flick toward , then drag over the area you want to clear.
- Either flick toward or press the Delete key to remove the selected area.
How do you get more tools on Autodesk SketchBook?
Manually installing a brush set
- In either the Desktop, Enterprise, or Windows 10 version of SketchBook, tap. to open the Brush Library.
- Tap the upper right corner of a brush set to access its marking menu.
- Select. Import Brush Set.
- Locate the downloaded brushes (usually in your Downloads folder). …
- Tap Open.