How do you move things around in SketchBook?
On App Version for Android, iOS and Windows 10 you have to use a touchable device and use two fingers to move the canvas. On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do you crop and move in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do I move in Autodesk?
Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies . In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Move Along Ray .
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
For iOS/Android/Windows Store version of SketchBook, it only does Pixels and not “inches/cm” and is done at 72 PPI. This means you need to start with a larger resolution sketch if you are targeting 300 PPI. Likes are greatly appreciated.
How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do you move an object in Maya?
Click the Move Tool icon in the Tool Box or press W.
Use the Move manipulator in these ways to change the position of the selected objects:
- Drag the center handle to move freely around in the view.
- Drag an arrow to move along that axis.
- Drag a plane handle to move along the two axes of that plane.
How do you move an object to a coordinate in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the object to move.
- Enter the displacement in the form of a Cartesian, polar, cylindrical, or spherical coordinate value. Do not include the @ sign, because a relative coordinate is assumed.
- At the prompt for the second point, press Enter.