On the desktop version, you have to press the space bar, to get the navigation tool. Left click hold and drag the outer ringer with the arrows. This is how you move, zoom and rotate in Sketchbook.
How do you crop and move in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.
How do I move in Autodesk?
Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies . In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Move Along Ray .
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
For iOS/Android/Windows Store version of SketchBook, it only does Pixels and not “inches/cm” and is done at 72 PPI. This means you need to start with a larger resolution sketch if you are targeting 300 PPI. Likes are greatly appreciated.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do I move in AutoCAD without a mouse?
How can I use AutoCAD without mouse?
- Click Pan or press F2. The cursor changes to the pan cursor .
- Use the arrow cursor to drag the view in the graphics window. You can also pan the view using the Intellimouse.
How do I move the pan in AutoCAD?
Position the cursor at the start location and press the left mouse button down. Drag the cursor to the new location. You can also press the mouse scroll wheel or middle button down and drag the cursor to pan.