How do you duplicate a sketch in Autodesk?
If you have a existing sketch you can create a new sketch on a feature surface or work plane. Then in the browser right click on the sketch you would like to copy and select the copy option. No clear the browser selection and place your cursor in the graphics area and right click and select the paste option.
How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
Is there clipping in Autodesk SketchBook?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
Can you copy and paste on Autodesk SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content. Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
What are the selection tools?
There are seven selection tools:
- the Rectangle Select;
- the Ellipse Select;
- the Free Select (the Lasso);
- the Select Contiguous Regions (the Magic Wand) ;
- the Select by Color;
- the Select Shapes from Image (Intelligent Scissors) and.
- the Foreground Select.
How does lasso tool work?
The lasso tool operates on the active layer of an image, and is used by clicking and dragging to trace the edges of a selection. Most software supports multiple closed contours, which can be selected by crossing over the edge path multiple times.
How do you move shapes in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.
What drawing apps have clipping mask?
The drawing app now works on more Windows 10 PCs, too.