How do you copy and flip in SketchBook?
Just duplicate the layer, then select a flip tool, then position the image.
- Tap .
- Use and. to flip the content on a layer either horizontally or vertically.
How do you copy a selection in Autodesk SketchBook Mobile?
How do you duplicate a selection in Autodesk SketchBook?
- select the layer and tap-hold and flick .
- for Pro subscribers, besides using the layer marking menu, you can also tap. and select Duplicate.
How do you use Lasso in SketchBook?
How do you use the lasso tool in Autodesk SketchBook? In the toolbar, tap to accesses the Quick Selection tools: Rectangle (M) – Tap in the toolbar or press the M key, then tap-drag to select an area. Lasso (L) – Tap in the toolbar or press the L key, then tap-drag to select an area.
How do you mirror something in SketchBook?
Flip or mirror your canvas
To flip the canvas vertically, select Image > Flip Canvas Vertically. To flip the canvas horizontally, select Image > Mirror Canvas.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do you draw on Autodesk SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.
How do you move shapes in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection.
- To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.