How do you color in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you change the color of something in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do I select a color in Autocad?
To Select Palette Colors Directly From the Image
- Click Raster menu Image Processing Palette Manager. The Palette Manager dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Select Color button. The following prompt is displayed: …
- Do one of the following: Select a single color by picking a point in the image.
How do you change the color of a sketch pad?
To change the colour of the Pencil click on the Colours icon on the menu. From here you can choose the colour of the Pencil, also referred to as Stroke. The Fill can be chosen here too, this is the fill for Shapes.
Where is the layer editor in SketchBook?
When working with the UI hidden, you can quickly access the Layer Editor using the trigger. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen.