Does SketchBook support transparency?
You can do one of two things, change the color of the background (canvas) or create a transparent background or alpha channel. For setting a background (canvas) color, see Setting the background color in SketchBook Pro Mobile. For a transparent background, see Creating an alpha channel in SketchBook Pro Mobile.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do you unlock transparency in Photoshop?
To lock transparent pixels so that you can only paint in pixels that are opaque, press the / (forward slash) key or click on the first icon next to the word ‘Lock:’ in the Layers panel. To unlock transparent pixels press the / key again. Find this Pin and more on Photoshop Tips by Photoshop Training Channel.
How do I remove the background from a picture in sketch?
Double click into the image. In the editor bar on the right there are two types of selection tools. A rectangle selector and magic wand. Use the magic wand to select the white and delete it.
How do I change the background in Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.