Does SketchBook support transparency?
You can do one of two things, change the color of the background (canvas) or create a transparent background or alpha channel. For setting a background (canvas) color, see Setting the background color in SketchBook Pro Mobile. For a transparent background, see Creating an alpha channel in SketchBook Pro Mobile.
How do I make my background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
What does locking a layer do?
You can prevent objects on specified layers from being selected and modified by locking those layers. When a layer is locked, none of the objects on that layer can be modified until you unlock the layer. Locking layers reduces the possibility of modifying objects accidentally.
Can SketchBook save PNG?
Exporting in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
With Export, you can save as PNG, JPEG, and PSD. Export. Tap the Save as type option and select a file format. INFORMATION: If you want to keep your layers, select PSD.
How do I change the background on Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.