How do you blur an image on clip studio?
Select the layer you want to apply a filter to, then select the [Filter] menu > [Blur] > [Gaussian blur] to open the dialog box. This smooths out the image. You can specify the strength of the blur. To learn how to apply a [Blur] effect to a layer, see “Using the Blur Filters”.
How do you make a background layer in clip studio paint?
Drawing Over the Background Color
- 1Click [New Raster Layer] on the [Layer] palette to create a raster layer.
- 2Turn on [Clip at Layer Below] on the [Layer] palette.
- 3Click [New Raster Layer] on the [Layer] palette to create a raster layer.
- 4Change the [Blending mode] of the “Frame 2: Overpaint” layer to [Multiply].
How do you paint a blurry object?
Sweep the brush across the image, from the area you want to stay untouched into the area where you want the blurring. The damp paint will carry with the brush and blend gently with the paint adjacent, creating even gradations. Sweep the brush back and forth to blend and blur two adjacent colors.
How do you color CSP?
Coloring the Skin
- 1Click [New Raster Layer] on the [Layer] palette. …
- 2Select the [Fill] tool from the [Tool] palette and select [Refer other layers] from the [Sub tool] palette. …
- 3Select peach for the skin color on the [Color Wheel] palette.
- 4Click to fill the areas of exposed skin.