Once you know how to group layers in Procreate, you may be wondering how you can ungroup layers later on. Unfortunately, there’s no direct way to release a layer group. You’ll have to move each individual layer out of the group one-by-one. To do this, simply hold a tap over one of the layers, causing it to float.
How do you ungroup layers?
Group and ungroup layers
- Select multiple layers in the Layers panel.
- Do one of the following: Choose Layer > Group Layers. Alt-drag (Windows) or Option-drag (Mac OS) layers to the folder icon at the bottom of the Layers panel to group the layers.
- To Ungroup the layers, select the group and choose Layer > Ungroup Layers.
How do I unlock layers in Procreate?
If you don’t want to unlock your layer via the screen notification, you can also unlock it by opening your layers panel, swiping left on the layer, and hitting the unlock button.
Can I ungroup text in Photoshop?
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to ungroup layers. After you click on the group, press “Shift-Control-G” on your PC keyboard. If you are on a Mac, press “Shift-Command-G.”
How do you move things in procreate without resizing?
You’ll have problems if you touch the Selection, or try to move it, from inside the Selection box. Instead, move it with a finger or stylus anywhere on the screen outside the Selection boundary – that way it won’t resize or rotate. Using two fingers will cause it to resize, so just use one.
Does procreate have adjustment layers?
You can apply Adjustments and Filters across an entire image or layer with Layer Filters. Or you can paint them with a brush onto a section of an image within a layer using Pencil Filters.
Can you hide a layer in procreate video?
Procreate recently released an amazing feature called Private Layer. Essentially, you can now create a layer that’s hidden. It won’t show up in your gallery preview or time-lapse. But, you will still be able to use the layer as you would normally.
What is Ctrl E in Photoshop?
Ctrl + E (Merge Layers) — Merges selected layer with the layer directly below it. If multiple layers are selected, only those will be merged.
How do you manipulate text in Photoshop?
How to edit text
- Open the Photoshop document with the text you want to edit. …
- Select the Type tool in the toolbar.
- Select the text you want to edit.
- The options bar in the top has options to edit your font type, font size, font color, text alignment, and text style. …
- Finally, click in the options bar to save your edits.