How do I import an image?
Select File > Import > Import Image File, and then select the image file to import. Alternatively, click the file to import and drag it into an open Vectorworks file. The Image Import Options dialog box opens. Specify the options for the imported image.
How do I select an image in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
How do I import an image into Photoshop?
If you already have an image that you would like to use in your Photoshop project, add it as a new layer.
- Open or create the Photoshop project that you want to edit.
- Drag and drop the new image into the Photoshop window. …
- Press the “Enter” key to confirm and add the image as a new layer.
What is import from device?
Imported device lists are a location specific property that cannot be inherited from the parent location folder.
How do I edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do you select and move in SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
When working with the UI hidden, you can quickly access the Layer Editor using the trigger. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen.