How do I edit a stack name in Procreate?
To name your Procreate files, simply click on each of your file names within the Gallery. You can also change the name of your files by navigating to the Canvas Information section of your piece of art. To name your stacks, click on the name of your stacks within the Gallery.
How do I rearrange stacks in Procreate?
To rearrange selected artworks and Stacks in your Gallery, tap and hold on an artwork to pick them all up. Now drag them to your preferred Gallery location.
Can you make folders on procreate?
Just pick up a painting (hold) and move it to hover over another. When you drop it, it’ll create a new group. From there you can add more, rename, etc., just like a folder.
How do I transfer files from procreate to computer?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
Can you have multiple pages in procreate?
Just make a multi-page document, or something else? Procreate can already export a multi-page PDF from multiple selected images or a selected folder. And it can already export multiple images from a large selection as well.
How do I split my ipad screen?
How to use Split View:
- Open an app.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Dock.
- On the Dock, touch and hold the second app that you want to open, then drag it off the dock to the left or right edge of the screen.