How do you delete something in SketchBook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete. Click to select an item. Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row. Click Yes if you want to delete.
Where does SketchBook save pictures?
Where are your files saved. On *Android, from your device, select My Files > Device Storage > Sketchbook, then open the folder for the version of Sketchbook you want. If your device is connected to a computer, double-click the Phone icon to access your files.
How do I delete photos from Autodesk?
Delete an image from a sketch, or turn off visibility of the image or the sketch.
- In the part environment, right-click in the graphics window or the browser, and then click Edit Sketch.
- In the graphics window or the sketch browser of the active sketch, right-click the image, and then click Delete.
How do I delete Autodesk?
Uninstall Autodesk products
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Select Uninstall a program (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10) or Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP).
- Uninstall peripheral applications from smallest to largest. …
- After add-in applications are uninstalled, select the main product to be uninstalled.
How do I backup my SketchBook?
To open the file with SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Insert SD or Micro SD card into your Android device. …
- In SketchBook, save your image to the Gallery. …
- From the Gallery options select Export PSD. …
- From the Android Share Sheet, select Save to device and save the PSD file to your SD or Micro SD card.
Where are Autodesk files saved?
By default, automatic save files are placed in the temporary folder (for example, … Temp).
How do I edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.