How do you move an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move, rotate, or scale a selected area for all layers, merge the layers first. To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do I import a photo into SketchBook?
Use Import to Gallery to do it.
- Open Photos.
- Select the image you want to bring into SketchBook.
- Tap. Export.
- In the top row, scroll to find SketchBook.
- Tap the SketchBook icon, then Import to Gallery. The image or images are imported to your SketchBook Gallery.
How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .