How do you edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do you cut and move in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here’s how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How do you measure in SketchBook Pro?
Select the Measurement tool and draw a line to measure something. The Info palette should open. Your measurement results will appear in the Info palette. Below, measuring the left side of the magenta box, you can see the length (D1) and the angle.
How do I move in Autodesk?
Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies . In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Move Along Ray .
How do I use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .