So the answer to “the real question” is no, Procreate does not currently have any kind of gallery sync. You can back up your work to iCloud when you make a full backup of your device and have Procreate enabled there, and you can manually drag and drop your canvases to whatever cloud service you prefer.
Does Procreate save automatically?
Procreate autosaves your work as you go. Everytime you lift your stylus or finger, the Procreate app registers the change and saves it. If you click back to your gallery and back to your design, you’ll see that your work is current and up to date.
Are my Procreate files backed up?
3) There is no automatic backup. That Storage Location option in iPad Settings under Procreate relates to the Procreate folder in Files app, and whether it’s contents are stored on the iPad or on iCloud. Files only go into that folder if you send them there, by exporting them or using Drag-and-Drop, for example.
Does Procreate automatically save to iCloud?
Hi, in the Procreate settings, iCloud is switched on as the place to store documents. … That setting doesn’t give you automatic iCloud backup. It only governs where files are stored when you export them to iTunes or (I think) Files app – meaning those files are held in iCloud rather than on the iPad.
Does Procreate backup to iCloud?
To export individual files and save to iCloud or Dropbox, open Procreate and you will see the Gallery Screen. Swipe the artwork thumbnail to the left and choose ‘Share’. … Select ‘pro’ and then choose whichever cloud storage you prefer (iCloud or Dropbox). Repeat this and export all of your gallery artwork files.
What happens if I delete Procreate?
Yes, deleting Procreate will delete all your artwork, as well as your custom brushes, swatches and settings. … procreate format, which preserves all of the file data including layers, effects and the time-lapse recording. You should also export a PNG of each artwork, because you can’t open a .
How do I transfer files from Procreate to computer?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
Can I transfer Procreate to new iPad?
Usually when a user is moving to a new iPad, we recommend making a full backup of the old device including Procreate, and then restoring that backup onto the new device. This will transfer all of your apps and their data, including all of your Procreate artworks.
What is the best way to export from Procreate?
png or . psd is better in the long run, but when exporting to photoshop or adobe illustrator from procreate, it would be better to save in . psd format. Pretty sure you lose less information by saving it as a .
How does Procreate backup work?
After you Share the files to iTunes, you need to connect the iPad to your computer, open iTunes and click on the iPad icon, then navigate to File Sharing > Procreate to find them. From there, you need to copy them to somewhere on the computer in order to back them up.
How do I backup my iPad to the cloud?
Back up iPad
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPad daily when iPad is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
How do I restore data from iCloud?
Now, follow these steps:
- Select Restore Backup.
- Choose a backup. …
- Click Restore and wait for the restore to complete.
- You may be asked to enter the password for an encrypted backup.
- Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer.
- You can disconnect when the sync finishes.