You can’t import a pdf or zip file into Procreate. So we need to convert those to a jpg or another image file like png. A JPG is a single image file. A PDF is a collection of all those worksheets in one document that you can open and print all pages.
How do I import a file into Procreate?
Import PSD files into Procreate from your computer or server
- Tap the “+” icon the tap “Import”
- Select “Import from…”
- Select your computer or cloud storage where your PSD files are stored. …
- Select the file you wish to import in this case “GoatMen.psd”
- Procreate will import your PSD with all your Layers intact.
Can you import photos into Procreate?
To insert a compatible image file, tap Actions > Add > Insert a file. This will open the Files app displaying your recent images. You can also Browse all your connected folders using the navigation bar at the bottom. You can import PNG, JPEG, and PSD files.
Can you import color palettes?
Open the Color Panel and tap the Palettes tab to reveal your Palettes. … ACO file and Procreate will import the palette from that file.
How do I download Procreate drawings?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
How do you make a digital coloring page?
- Launch Paint. …
- Click “Image” and then select “Attributes.” Locate the Colors section. …
- Select the Eraser tool. …
- Select the “Pencil” tool. …
- Save your file as a JPEG or PNG image. …
- Launch Photoshop.
- Click “File” and select the personal photo or image you would like to transform into a coloring book page.
Does Procreate have a coloring book?
Create a page for the Procreate Artists Colouring Book. Here’s one from me to get it started.
How do I Procreate an image?
Once you open Procreate, click the “+” in the top right corner to create a new canvas. I selected the “screen size” canvas for this tutorial. Then, add your photo by clicking the “wrench” icon in the top left corner, select “add,” then, “insert a photo.” You will be able to select the photo from your camera roll.
Can I share Procreate app?
Procreate is a shareable app. Technically, under Apple iCloud’s Family Sharing plan, users can successfully download applications bought by one device with other devices within the same iCloud. You only need to enable Family Sharing to start swapping and downloading apps.