How do I edit text in Autodesk?
Edit or format text in drawing sketch
- Double-click a sketch with text to activate the sketch environment.
- Double-click the text object to edit.
- In the Format Text dialog box, edit text, add symbols, parameters or properties in text, or change the text formatting. Then click OK.
How do you draw on Autodesk SketchBook?
Using Shape tools in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then. Shapes.
- Tap one of the following styles, then tap-drag to draw: to draw a straight line. to draw a rectangle. …
- Do one of the following: Tap-drag to draw a shape. To stay in the tool and change the brush and/or color, tap , then tap or . …
- To exit the tool, tap x.
Can you edit text in SketchBook?
When editing text in SketchBook, you start with entering the text editing mode. This will enable making edits to the actual text, such as adding a word or fixing the spelling of something. You can also change the font and color. Each version of SketchBook has slightly different tools for editing text.
How do you delete text in SketchBook?
Click the blue Sketchbook button on the left of the Library box. This displays all the items in your Sketchbook. Click to select the items you want to delete. Use CTRL+click (Command+click on Mac) to select multiple items.
Can you curve text in SketchBook?
Solution: Currently, this functionality is not available in Sketchbook. To achieve this effect, a vector software (such as Adobe Illustrator) must be used.