If it’s possible, try using the magic wand to select the color you want to get rid of, hold shift to select more than once, and then erase that way.
How do I recolor in FireAlpaca?
Instead of ctrl z, I use alt z to undo, but alt turns into the eyedropper tool.
Why can’t i switch colors in FireAlpaca?
You might have another program or utility overriding the X shortcut. If X (or clicking the preview chips) is not swapping the two colours, and Color menu, Swap also does nothing, you might have a corrupt configuration, see resetting FireAlpaca.
How do I select a color from an image in procreate?
Image Gallery (2 Images)
- Press and hold down with your finger where you want to pull the color from.
- You’ll see a circle take on your color.
- Wait for the color to appear in the color selection tool in the top-right corner of the screen.
- You now have access to the selected color.
Can you invert colors on FireAlpaca?
You can also invert the selection by going to Select -> Inverse.
How do you flip layers in FireAlpaca?
How do i just flip one? while on the layer, select it with the selection tool, go to Layer in the tool bar, and then Rotate.
What does protect Alpha do in FireAlpaca?
Protect Alpha is kind of like a clipping mask for that layer. So let’s say you have a circle on layer one. You pick “Protect Alpha” and decided that you want to put random lines on this circle. On the SAME layer start drawing lines and they will only go in the circle.
How do you make a shape in FireAlpaca?
can i make shapes in firealpaca? You can make ellipses and rectangles using the selection tool or draw your own with he polygonal or lasso options, then fill them in with your choice of color.
How do you reset FireAlpaca?
Resetting FireAlpaca to its original state
- Download again, make sure you download from the official site firealpaca.com/en and not from other freeware/download sites.
- Help menu, Open Config Folder. …
- Uninstall FireAlpaca.
- Delete the Config folder. …
- Reinstall FireAlpaca.
- Restart your computer.