reggev, Procreate does not currently offer an iCloud sync option, but you can do an iCloud backup. If you backup your iPad, including your apps, to iCloud, this will include your Procreate files.
Does Procreate automatically save to iCloud?
Hi, in the Procreate settings, iCloud is switched on as the place to store documents. … That setting doesn’t give you automatic iCloud backup. It only governs where files are stored when you export them to iTunes or (I think) Files app – meaning those files are held in iCloud rather than on the iPad.
Where are Procreate files backed up?
The best option for backing up files is probably exporting . procreate files to Dropbox. Dropbox has free accounts with limited storage, and you can pay for more. Or you can export to iTunes file transfer, and use itunes on a Mac or PC to move the files to a hard drive.
How do I restore a drawing from Procreate to iCloud?
Check if you have a backup by going to Settings/Your Apple ID/iCloud/Manage Storage/Backups/This IPad and check if Procreate is included in the list of apps. If it is then you can do a Restore from that backup if it is recent enough to contain the artwork.
Are my Procreate files backed up?
3) There is no automatic backup. That Storage Location option in iPad Settings under Procreate relates to the Procreate folder in Files app, and whether it’s contents are stored on the iPad or on iCloud. Files only go into that folder if you send them there, by exporting them or using Drag-and-Drop, for example.
How do I restore data from iCloud?
Now, follow these steps:
- Select Restore Backup.
- Choose a backup. …
- Click Restore and wait for the restore to complete.
- You may be asked to enter the password for an encrypted backup.
- Keep your device connected after it restarts and wait for it to sync with your computer.
- You can disconnect when the sync finishes.
Does Procreate sync across devices?
So the answer to “the real question” is no, Procreate does not currently have any kind of gallery sync. You can back up your work to iCloud when you make a full backup of your device and have Procreate enabled there, and you can manually drag and drop your canvases to whatever cloud service you prefer.
What happens if I delete Procreate?
Yes, deleting Procreate will delete all your artwork, as well as your custom brushes, swatches and settings. … procreate format, which preserves all of the file data including layers, effects and the time-lapse recording. You should also export a PNG of each artwork, because you can’t open a .
Can I transfer Procreate app to new iPad?
Usually when a user is moving to a new iPad, we recommend making a full backup of the old device including Procreate, and then restoring that backup onto the new device. This will transfer all of your apps and their data, including all of your Procreate artworks.
What is the best way to export from Procreate?
png or . psd is better in the long run, but when exporting to photoshop or adobe illustrator from procreate, it would be better to save in . psd format. Pretty sure you lose less information by saving it as a .
How do I transfer files from Procreate to computer?
Export PSD files from Procreate directly to your computer
- Tap the spanner icon then tap “Share artwork”
- Select “PSD”
- Select “Import with FileBrowser”.
- Browse to your computer or cloud storage and save your file.
How do I restore from backup?
You can back up content, data, and settings from your phone to your Google Account. You can restore your backed up information to the original phone or to some other Android phones.
Manually back up data & settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. …
- Tap Back up now. Continue.
What are backups in iCloud?
iCloud Backup makes a copy of the information on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. When your device is backed up in iCloud, you can easily set up a new device or restore information on one you already have. To let iCloud automatically back up your device, here’s what you need to do.
How do I access the iCloud?
How to access iCloud Photos on Android
- Open up Chrome and navigate to www.icloud.com. Chrome is likely your default browser. …
- Tap the More option. Click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner and select Desktop site from the list.
- Sign in. …
- Tap the Photos icon. …
- Make a new album if you need to.